Sunday, August 16, 2009

Colon Cancer Survivor Has A Question


Colon Cancer Survivor Has A Question?
What kind of diet should one be on if one has survived colon cancer and has been in remission for eight years? Thanks!
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
my father had it he eat no red meat mostly fish chicken soup
2 :
You should use casodex, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://treatment-of-symptoms.notlong.com/?q=casodex&qid=20090611155434AAjuieO
3 :
I had colorectal cancer and my doctor told me just to try and figure my diet out because it would change and everyone would be different it took me a few years to figure out So congrates on 8 yrs im going on 6 myself
4 :
plz take care, of ur self.That good that ur in remission, if it stays remission over 5 years there is less likelihood of it spreading. Stay away from red meat, eat fibrous foods and stay regular, exercise.
5 :
you should do HERBALIFE....=D i don't know if you've heard of it..but it's good for you





Read more discussions :