Thursday, February 12, 2009

I think i may have either an enlarged colon or colon cancer or maybe IBS


I think i may have either an enlarged colon or colon cancer or maybe IBS?
Um. Constipated a lot. Helps when I drink like energy drinks that get my bowels moving. Otherwise I usually don't get bowel movements. Um. I am bloated a lot. Urinate more than i should at times. A lot of times after Im done pooping. Pinching feeling. Hard to start urinating at times. I don't know what else Im leaving out but... I'm 21 years old and have had these symptoms for a while now.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It looks like a simple case of constipation, as you did not mention blood in stools, pain etc. Try eating more fiber rich foods like beans, fruits, vegetables, bran, other cereals, etc. If you want long term relief, you might want to reduce animal products ( especially dairy/cheese ) intake. That is the cause of constipation.






 Read more discussions :