Friday, January 16, 2009

My aunt has colon cancer and she only has one week to live . i'm sooo sad , how do i deal with this pain


My aunt has colon cancer and she only has one week to live . i'm sooo sad , how do i deal with this pain ?
My aunt has colon cancer and its very bad. It's so bad that she and the rest of my family didnt know that she had the cancer until later on. she has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now , my grandmother told us that we have cancer in are family. the doctor told my family and I that she only has one week to live so far. I am soo sad and i dont know how to deal with this .
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Be with her now...the rest will happen as it happens. Family will help. I would not even waste time writing this question on line. I would be there already!
2 :
q=cache:oMl71nvAogAJ:www.createbalance.net/support/science/resveratrol_cancer_prevention.pdf+resveratrol+role+in+prevention+and+terapy+of+cancer&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us This saved my life
3 :
I'm sorry. I'll pray for you. Try reading some Psalms in the Bible for comfort.















Read more discussions :