Wednesday, December 24, 2008

If I don't have anemia, can colon cancer be ruled out


If I don't have anemia, can colon cancer be ruled out?
Here's my question. If somebody has been having blood in the stool for a few weeks now, throwing up daily, feeling nausea a lot, stomach cramps and is constipated and has diarrhea, is super tired all the time, but yet your blood tests show that you don't have anemia, should colon cancer be ruled out?
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It could be a GI bleed somewhere as well. You might want to do ask your doctor if you should do a stool sample.
2 :
If you're paranoid, yet you realize that no one is following you
3 :
Yes it should. Have they not been to a doctor yet?
4 :
No. I had some of those symptoms, and when I had a blood test, it ruled out that I'm anaemic. Three blood tests ruled it out. However, a couple of months later I was diagnosed with stage IIIC colon cancer.





Read more discussions :