Thursday, April 8, 2010

What are the chances of surviving a relapse of colon cancer


What are the chances of surviving a relapse of colon cancer?

Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i am not sure the prognosis but it seems whatever they did didnt work and you should try alternative medicine i would say go to the lorraine day website and read her story of course there are alot of other doctors who dont believe her but she makes alot of sense if you decide to try it please e mail me let me know how it is going my email is ccbutterfly@comcast.net
2 :
If you have hope, you can do anything I wish you hope.
3 :
Well, it depends on the course of treatment you are able to get. I would think that the earlier it is found, the better. Also along with the exact site & size of it too. Explore all the possible treatments. My aunt has had it twice and beat it twice. You may want to check out the American Cancer Society's web site. There is lots of information there, along with clinical trials too.







 Read more discussions :