Monday, March 8, 2010

According to the doc I have hemmorids not colon cancer im 23


According to the doc I have hemmorids not colon cancer im 23.?
Now according to the doc which gave me some test and looked at it under a microscope i have hemmoirds. Now I have to use prep H. How often should I put it in perday? How many times a day? Also I use to have some red in my stools now its gone and its either brown and floating and or with some black line in the middle or dots in it am i making progress?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have no idea who often you are supposed to use it. This is something you should have asked the doctor or just read the package. If you’re not bleeding anymore I would say you are making progress.
2 :
I would say that if you are having a lot of constipation or diarrhea,or have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome to have a colon exam i'm not sure of the spelling but i'll sound it out the best i can colon os ca pe they found my sisters cancer that way. But she's 53 anyway I wish you good luck... But it sounds like the Dr. and you have it under control.Take care and try not to worry so much P.S. drink lots of water and eat lots of greens and fruit





 Read more discussions :