Friday, September 24, 2010

Is abdominal pain, fatigue, and blood in stools sporadic with colon cancer


Is abdominal pain, fatigue, and blood in stools sporadic with colon cancer?

Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it could be but a lot of times it can be something small. your poop could been too hard and cut the in side if it keeps up u need to see a doctor about it don't think the worse it is probable something small.
2 :
hm could be but it could also be intestinal bleeding or many other things. so if ur experiencin any of those symptoms specially blood in stools. go see ur doc or a GI doc.and get checked.
3 :
It could b a number of things. But my exp with colon cancer was that my symptoms were sporadic. I made the mistake (and my doc who blew it off 5 yrs ago) of thinking that if it were cancer the pain and blood would be there all the time. When I finally went in for a colonoscopy the tumor was almost completely blocking my colon. They had to do surgery quickly (before path was back from biopsy) just so I didn't get a complete blockage. They were shocked that my symptoms were not worse than they were. So I vote for erring on the side of caution. Always get it checked out. Then if it is something simple you will have it taken care of and have the peace of mind that comes with knowing. If it is cancer, it can be taken care of. Earlier the better. I am relatively young (late 30's) with 5 young children at home and I am so glad that this was found and I am here to enjoy my children!






 Read more discussions :